Sunday, May 1, 2011

Been a while...

After I wrote this title all I can hear are Creed lyrics in my head. lol.
So anyways, yeah it's been a while...
Happy May!! :) Got a new Due Date. November 25th :) Black Friday. HA! Victoria was 5 days later than her due date though...Maybe I can push this to December? We will just have to see when the time comes.
Today is a "Blah" day. I feel tired and my tummy feels icky and I just don't want to get ready for church or anything actually. Guess I should count myself lucky though...I've only thrown up 3 times so far! Victoria was making me sick like every day multiple times a day....7 times in 3 hours once...Told a friend that last night at work and all he said was "Yeah, women make me nauseous too". What a jerk! Ha! :P
I really wonder though since this pregnancy has been kinda different so far if it IS a boy and not a girl... hmmm... maybe after I find out I will just keep it a secret...muahahaha...

Well, better go get V ready and get us some breakfast before church. I can't wait till Chad has Sundays off! Mothers are AMAZING but they were not meant for all this stuff on their own! ;) lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home