Sunday, March 13, 2011

Temples and such

So, I guess to everything there is a beginning...and I guess this is the beginning of my little "Family Blog"?
We will see how it goes. Hmm...

Well, I'm Katie. My husband's name is Chad and we have a crazy little 3 year old named Victoria. But forget about us. She is everyone's favorite. :) Most of this blog will probably be about her...or me venting...sorry.

Or about babies. :)

We are trying for another right now. Who knows if we are ready; Who really ever is? But We figure that's in God's hands anyways and you can't really hope or ask for something without doing the foundation work. So there you have it.


Chad recently got Baptized into the LDS church on Christmas Day of 2010. Wow, that already seems so far away...
But our Favorite Sisters are both gone now and we won't see them again until we are sealed (if they can make it) in about a year.

I am thinking that I would like to have our Endowments done here in the Mesa Temple, but we will probably be sealed (cross your fingers) in the Provo, Utah Temple. I was sealed there to my Parents when I was 6 months or so. I thought it would be touching if we could use the same Temple for my little Family. :)
Also, I am hoping my extended family will all be able to be there since most of them live in Utah and are very nearby.

Well, I hear the buzzer going off on my oven so there ya go. First Blog down....who knows how many to come? :) Hahaha...
Off to eat some of my Cookie/Brownies!
YUM!
..
U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home